Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Unpopular Bookish Opinions


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is:


UNPOPULAR BOOKISH OPINIONS
~~~~~

I don't really have a ton of unpopular bookish opinions. Here are the ones that come to mind though.

1. 
I prefer reading on my tablet over reading a physical book.
Don't get me wrong...I love my bookshelf and my physical books, but actually reading is always easier for me on my tablet.

2.
I could care less about BookTube.
I don't often watch BookTubers. I don't really know why. Probably because I am not overly crazy about YouTube like everyone and their mother seem to be nowadays.

3.
Rainbow bookshelves just seem like chaos to me.
They are very pretty but my OCD just can't handle that madness.

4.
I don't follow Bookstagram.
Sure, I think that those bookish photos look great, but I guess I just don't see the appeal?

5.
Recapping the plot of a book is NOT a book review.
That is called spoiling the book for others. I don't know if this is really unpopular opinion, but I can't stand when I look at book reviews and I see a person's review is nothing but a recap of the book. It's rubbish. I want to know about the plot, the characters, the writing...not to have the entirety of the book spoiled before I ever read it. 

What are some unpopular bookish opinions that you ascribe to? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design