Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday/WWW


Can't Wait Wednesday is a meme hosted by Wishful Endings. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday which was hosted by Breaking the Spine. In this post, we spotlight upcoming releases that we are super jazzed about.

WWW Wednesday is a meme currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words and previously hosted by A Daily Rhythm. This meme tackles three questions each week:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


Title: The Dare
Series: North Woods University #2
Author: J.L. Beck & C. Hallman
Publisher:  J.L. Beck & C. Hallman
Published: July 5, 2019
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
~~~~~

He was more than my bully, he was what living nightmares were made of… 

“I dare you…” It started as a childish game played between two friends, that ended in heartbreak.

I knew him once. A long time ago you may have even called us friends. That was before I moved away before my mother married his father before my entire life fell apart. 

I lost everything, my friends, my popularity, my future. 

This was supposed to be my fresh start… my last chance at new… 

Vance Preston used to be a poor boy with a soft smile and kind eyes. He used to be my friend. Now he's God’s gift to women, disgustingly handsome, and filthy rich. 

He can do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, and hurt whoever he wants.

No one can stop him, and no one dares too. 

He might as well be a god. 
And his newest target: me. 

He dares me to defy him. 
He dares me to fight back.
He promises he won’t stop… 
….not until he hurts me, not until he breaks me. 

But I’m not afraid, because you can’t break something that’s already broken.

**This is book two in the North Woods University Series. It can be read as a complete standalone and contains NO cliffhanger, NO cheating, and contains a HEA. Please be advised this series contains material not suitable to all readers. This is NOT a YA series.**




Thoughts


I read the first book in this series at the start of the month and I really enjoyed it! I am looking forward to another installment of this series. 


Currently Reading

Right now I am just trying to catch up on things that I have already started. Two of these are rereads that I started back in May so I want to finish them and move on to new things.

  
Reread                  Reread                                

Recently Finished

06/15/2019

Reading Next

 


What is a book that you are patiently (or not so much) waiting on? What books have you been reading recently? Feel free to leave the link to your Waiting on Wednesday and/or WWW post!

1 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design