Monday, May 20, 2019

Bout of Books 25: Sunday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 25

DAILY WRAP UP


Sunday’s goals were: Finish Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread)
Currently reading: Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread) & Steel & Stone Companion Collection (Steel & Stone #6) by Annette Marie (Reread)

Pages read today: 22
Time spent reading today: 44 minutes
Books completed today: 0

Sunday’s notes: I had another lazy day on Sunday just napping so I didn't meet my goal. I still did rather well overall this week. 

WEEKLY WRAP UP

Pages read this week: 1,461
Time spent reading this week: 48 hours 42 minutes
Books completed this week: 6

Weekly notes: So overall I had a pretty successful Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I mean, over two whole days of nothing but reading? That's a win for sure, amiright? I was able to finish five novels and one short story. I got through 20% of the fifth book in the Steel & Stone series and I am 73% through the Steel & Stone Companion Collection. Luckily I didn't have to work this past week or I probably would have epically failed. I do start back to work today though so back to the coal mines, eh? I should finish Unleash the Storm and the Steel & Stone Companion Collection within the next few days now that I don't have all day long to read anymore. I'd like to give my thanks to the organizers of this Read-a-thon and I can't wait until August for the next one!

How was your last day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? How much did you read this week? Any new favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design