Sunday, May 19, 2019

Bout of Books 25: Saturday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 25

DAILY WRAP UP


Saturday’s goals were: Finish Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread)
Currently reading: Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread) & Steel & Stone Companion Collection (Steel & Stone #6) by Annette Marie (Reread)

Pages read today: 25
Time spent reading today: 50 minutes
Books completed today: 0

Saturday’s notes: Well, I didn't read much at all today. I actually napped most of the day away because of my fibromyalgia pain. Oh well. It is what it is. I have still done great this week and I've almost finished the series that I started at the beginning of the week. 

How was your sixth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals for the last day of the Read-a-thon? How much have you accomplished so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design