Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bout of Books 25: Monday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 25

DAILY WRAP UP


Monday’s goals were: Finish Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone #1) by Annette Marie
Currently reading: Bind the Soul (Steel & Stone #2) by Annette Marie (Reread) & Steel & Stone Companion Collection (Steel & Stone #6) by Annette Marie

Pages read today: 345
Time spent reading today: 11.5 hours
Books completed today: 1

Monday’s notes: I met my goal for today and started the second book in the series! Yay!! I am also reading a companion novel alongside the series as I go so I read some of that today as well. 

How was your first day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design