Saturday, May 18, 2019

Bout of Books 25: Friday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 25

DAILY WRAP UP


Friday’s goals were: Finish Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread)
Currently reading: Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone #5) by Annette Marie (Reread) & Steel & Stone Companion Collection (Steel & Stone #6) by Annette Marie (Reread)

Pages read today: 46
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 32 minutes
Books completed today: 1

Friday’s notes: Today is the first day of the Read-a-thon that I have not met my daily goal but it's all good. I actually had a fairly busy day outside of the bookverse. Two of my children were in their elementary school talent show where they did a singing and dancing performance which I attended. Yesterday was my son's 8th birthday and Sunday is my oldest son's 14th birthday. So we had some shopping and things to do. I didn't finish Unleash the Storm but I did read the first three chapters. I also read a short story from the Legend series by Marie Lu, Life After Legend II. 

How was your sixth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week? How much have you accomplished so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design