Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bour of Books 25: Tuesday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 25

DAILY WRAP UP


Tuesday’s goals were: Finish Bind the Soul (Steel & Stone #2) by Annette Marie
Currently reading: Yield the Night (Steel & Stone #3) by Annette Marie (Reread) & Steel & Stone Companion Collection (Steel & Stone #6) by Annette Marie

Pages read today: 414
Time spent reading today: 13 hours 48 minutes
Books completed today: 1

Tuesday’s notes: Going pretty good so far. I met my goal again today. I finished Bind the Soul, started on Yield the Night and read more from Steel & Stone Companion Collection. At this rate, I will finish my Steel & Stone series reread in a few more days and then I can start something new. I am probably only doing so well because I have this week off from work. And because I have insomnia and sleep very little. Haha. 

How was your second day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design