Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2024

Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2024

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2024. There is no way that I can narrow that down to ten books so I am just going to list the books I am excited for by month. Let's have a look! 

~~~~~

*Book covers link to Goodreads.

JANUARY




FEBRUARY


There isn't a book cover for it yet but the bottom left book is My Anti-Hero by Tijan. You can still click the generic book image to get to Goodreads. 

MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE



There are so many books coming out in 2024 that look amazing! I am excited to check out everyone else's Top Ten Tuesday posts so I can see what books I've missed! What new releases are you looking forward to in 2024? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design