Thursday, January 25, 2024

Review Blitz: Mother Maker (The Momcoms #2) by Jenni Bara



Title: Mother Maker
Series: The Momcoms #2
Author: Jenni Bara
Release Date: 
January 25, 2024


All I want is one night.

One night away from the falling down brownstone filled with my three best friends, a broody billionaire, and our seven children. Oh, and you can’t forget those adorable raccoons.

But the universe apparently has other ideas because I get drunk and sleep with the baseball player.
Now two little lines turn my escape into a completely new adventure. But we’re just going to co-parent not get into anything serious.

No matter how many times I tell Cortney Miller, who is now sharing my bed and watching my every move, that we’re not meant to be, he won’t let go.

Is it possible he could be more than just the mother maker?

Authors Note: Mother Maker is book two of the Momcoms Series and features an accidental pregnancy romance between a professional baseball player and a fun carefree single mom. Guaranteed to have some laughs with this one bed trope meddling family romcom.



GOODREADS:



Disclaimer: I received this book at no cost from the publisher/author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. I am leaving a voluntary review and all opinions are my own. 

This series is such a delight! When I read the premise for this series I was so eager to read it. Four friends coming together to live and raise their kids together sounded so unique and compelling. I knew that there would be such great adventures exploring this premise. Each individual blurb for the books in this series sounded awesome and I knew I had to read them. 

Mother Maker has:
- Accidental pregnancy shenanigans!
- A riveting plot that sucked me right in and held on tight.
- A free-spirited FMC that I identified with 100%.
- A single mom FMC.
- A baseball-playing MMC with a lot of weight on his shoulders.
- Very convincing, scorching chemistry.
- Impeccable storytelling with a writing style that feels organic and reads like it was written just for me.
- A couple that love each other unconditionally and wholly for who they are. Quirks or differences included.
- Supporting characters that really rock the show and add so much importance to the story.
- A MMC that wins over the FMC's teenage son. 
- Anxiety rep!
- He falls first and falls hard.
- Friendship themes that are so profound and so beautiful. 
- Found family in spades!

Overall, this is an endearing story that touches on so many topics in such a light-hearted way. The characters are the stars of the show in this book. They are all so likable and really make an impression. This series is fantastic and I am so eager to read the next book!



Even as a young child Jenni Bara would conjure up all kinds of tales with her endless imagination. She's improved her skills since the days of scaring her younger cousins with ghost stories, but her love for books and stories has never changed. 

In her everyday life, she is a paralegal for family law writing unhappily ever afters for people every day. So in turn she spends her free time with anything that keeps her laughing including life with her kids!
All joking aside she is blessed to have not only very amazing kids but super supportive parents as well as a loving extended family always happy to share their opinions! 
Her favorite spots all have the best views of the sunsets and she loves to share the views through photos. 
She just began her career as a romance author writing books full of life, love, and laughter.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design