Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of 2023


Favorite Books of 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is Favorite Books of 2023. And because it's me, I have two lists of favorites. One half is comprised of Fantasy and Science Fiction and the other is comprised of Contemporary Romance. I actually have 83 books from 2023 on my favorites shelf on Goodreads so choosing was super hard. Let's have a look! 

~~~~~

FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION


CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
 


I am definitely in my hockey romance era. I consumed so many sports romances this year and a lot of them were hockey romances. What were some of your favorite books in 2023? What genre was your most read genre?



4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to give Fourth Wing a chance in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Crescent City and Fourth Wing this year to get caught up with everyone!
    My Favorite Books of 2023

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fourth Wing has been on so many people’s lists this week!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reading 83 books! I hope 2024 is a successful reading year for you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design