Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Excerpt Reveal: Never Mine to Hold by Jennifer Sucevic

 


𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 by Jennifer Sucevic is releasing soon!!! Take a peek inside!



Title: Never Mine to Hold Author: Jennifer Sucevic Release Date: January 19, 2024


Wolf Westerville.

There was a time when my world revolved around him, and I’d foolishly thought he’d be the one to claim all my firsts. Those dreams shattered into a million jagged pieces when the unthinkable happened.

Five years later and we both attend the same college. He’s a superstar goaltender for the Western Wildcats with a ticket to the NHL. I’m just trying to make it through the last year and a half of college all the while doing my best to avoid him.

Wolf has decided that it’s time for us to get reacquainted. As far as I’m concerned, he can shove that idea where the sun doesn’t shine.

Better yet, he can bend over, and I’ll happily do it for him.

He might not realize it, but my life is splintering apart at the seams. My parents have lost everything and can’t pay my tuition for the second semester, which means I need to figure something out.

Fast.

Or I’ll be forced to drop out and move back home.

Unwilling to allow that to happen, I decide to sell the only thing I have of value.

My V-card.


Pre-order from the website to get it early + bonus content! https://jennifersucevicstore.com/products/never-mine-to-hold-ebook


The book will be wide on most retailers on January 12th, but will go into Kindle Unlimited on January 19th. 

Preorder: https://books2read.com/neverminetohold



Add to GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/175965730-never-mine-to-hold


“Are you going to keep running from me?”
She remains still for a second or two before shaking her head. “No.”
My muscles loosen with relief. “Just know that there’s nowhere you can run that I won’t give chase.”
A fine tremble slides through her as she whispers, “Wolf.”
“Yeah, angel?”
“I just wanted a little bit of time to sort everything out in my head. Is that really so much to ask?”
Maybe not. But my answer isn’t going to change.
“I’ve given you as much as I can. I won’t allow any more distance between us.” I press another kiss against her lips before drawing away. “I need to get to practice. I’ll be back later to take you home.”
She nods, giving me exactly what I want.
What I need.
“All right. I’ll see you then.”
That settled, I press one last kiss against her mouth before swinging around and walking out of the bar.




𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://www.jennifersucevic.com


𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐩: https://forms.gle/w9L4rtm8o8vaVCzt8



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design