Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic:


PLACES MENTIONED IN BOOKS THAT I'D LIKE TO VISIT 
~~~~~

I would gladly visit the worlds in these books and series. =D

1. 
The Folk of the Air series by Holly Black


If I could visit Faerie here I would just die! Reading this series has made this world come to life for me and I would visit this place, cruelty and all!

2. 
The Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo

  

This incredible world has touched my heart in so many ways. I would love to see the Grisha. If I were born into this world I would be a devastating heartrender. I can feel it!

3. 
The Collectors' Society series by Heather Lyons


This should probably be number one on the list now that I think about it. In this book world, each book and story has a very real timeline. Timelines that these characters visit to keep them safe. If I could visit any book world that I want I would be in heaven.

4. 
Steel & Stone series & Spell Weaver series by Annette Marie (same world)

 

This is one of the most amazing and inventive series that I have ever read. I would love to immerse myself in this world. I would love to see their Earth (or at least, their dystopian version of it), the Overworld, and the Underworld. I would explore everything! Well, if I were special like Piper and could get through the Void. ;)

5. 
The Darkness series, The Collector series, & The Lightness Saga (same world)

  

There are so many different types of fae in this world. I would love to explore and find/befriend as many as I can! =P

6. 
Dead Things series by Martina McAtee


Another paranormal world that lies within our own world. I love the shifters, necromancers, witches, and all manner of other creatures in this book. Being part of this world would be so exciting!

7. 
The Messenger Chronicles series by Pippa DaCosta


Okay, anytime I could visit Faerie and outer space in the same world is a win in my book. My little fangirl heart might explode!

8. 
A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas


I'm fairly certain that anyone that has read this series wants to visit this place. There is so much depth to this world that you could lose yourself there. I would move to Velaris and never leave.

9. 
The Guild Codex: Spellbound series by Annette Marie



Another series by Annette Marie makes the list. I adore this world. It is a magical world that is hidden within our own world. I would love to be able to live within the mythic world.

10. 
The Alchemists of Loom series by Elise Kova


This world is so unique and mesmerizing! I love the steampunk elements and the dragon race. I bet it would be exciting!


Have you read any of the titles listed above? What are some book worlds that you would love to visit (or live in)? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design