Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved With Fewer Than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic:

BOOKS I LOVED WITH FEWER THAN 2,000 RATINGS ON GOODREADS
~~~~~
1. Shoot the Messenger (The Messenger Chronicles #1) by Pippa DaCosta


This fast became one of my favorite series. The BEST slow-burn reverse harem that I have EVER read. And even with the reverse harem part aside, the mashup of Fantasy and Science Fiction together gets my gears working.

2. Shattered Love (Blinded Love #1) by Stacey Marie Brown


This series deserves so much love! Stacey Marie Brown is an indie author and her writing is top notch. This series broke me into pieces and put me back together again.

3. The Collectors' Society (The Collectors' Society #1) by Heather Lyons


This series was incredible! So creative and such impressive writing!

4. Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh


I don't know why more people haven't read this, honestly. It was amazing!

5. The Chosen Knights (The Angel Knights #1) by Mary Ting


I really loved how creative this series was.

6. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things (Dead Things #1) by Martina McAtee


This series is brilliant! I have read the first two books and they blew me away!

7. Artificial (The Kepler Chronicles #1) by Jadah McCoy


This is such an awesome Science Fiction read! 

8. Thief of Lies (Library Jumpers #1) by Brenda Drake


This series was so good! Addicting.

9. Kings of Pawns (The Kings #1) by J.J. Sherwood



This book was brilliant! So much political intrigue and fantasy.

10. The Night Realm (Spell Weaver #1) by Annette Marie


This is a spin-off series from Annette Marie's Steel & Stone series. It is brilliant and adds so much to the Steel & Stone storyline. 

Have you read any of the titles listed above? What are some of your favorite hidden gems? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design