Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Childhood Favorites


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is:


CHILDHOOD FAVORITES
~~~~~
I had a love of favorite reads as a child. My grandmother was a book enthusiast and I remember that she read an entire novel every single day. She read so fast and she consumed books faster than tea. Every Saturday we would go out and she would take me to the used bookstore and a handful of other book stores and she would always get me whatever books I wanted. When I was in grade school I really got into children's horror novels. I devoured the Fear Street novels and the Goosebumps novels by R.L. Stine. Before that, I was super into the Babysitter's Club books. My mom would take me every Friday to buy a new one in the collection. In both second and third grade, I had the same teacher both years. She would read the Little House on the Prairie books to our class and I loved hearing the stories. I also dearly loved the American Girls books. When I was around twelve, I really got into thrillers. And that She-Ra book is one that I still have a copy of to this day and it is actually framed on my wall. ðŸ–¼️


   



  



  



What are some of the books that you are looking forward to in the second half of 2019? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design