Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Challenge: 2019 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge



The 2019 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Reading Between the Pages. Getting my Netgalley average up is one of my reading resolutions for 2019. You can sign up for this challenge here


Goal: Bronze – 10 Books

Rules for this challenge:
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. There is no deadline to signup.
- You do not need to have a blog to participate.
- Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts, it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
- Optional hashtag is #NGEW2019

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Are you caught up on reading all of your ARCs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design