Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Challenge: 2019 Finishing the Series Challenge



The 2019 Finishing the Series Challenge is open for sign-ups! I participated in this challenge in 2018 and I loved it! Reading series is my favorite thing and I read A LOT of them. There are many that I have started and have yet to finish so this is the perfect challenge for me. This challenge is hosted by Celebrity Readers and was previously hosted at Bea's Book Nook. You can sign up for this challenge here


Goal: A-List Series Finisher ⇒ Complete 9+ Series



Rules for this challenge:
- The challenge will run from January 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019.  Books must be read during this time frame to count.  Sign up is open from now until December 1st, 2019.
- Series can be already completed as well as still ongoing.  For the ongoing series, the goal is to catch up to the most recent book published by the end of 2019.
- We don’t care if you have only 1 book or 10 books to read in order to finish your series, as long as you’ve started the series before 2019 (ie read at least one book in the series), it counts.  Re-reads are not required.
- Any format and length of book counts – print, ebook, audio, ARC, etc.
- Series can be any length (even if it’s just a Duet).
- Crossovers from other challenges are totally acceptable!
- Reviews are not required but highly encouraged.
- You do not need to be a blogger to participate.
- Optional  hashtag is #FinishingTheSeries2019

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you have any book series that you have started and would like to finish?

1 comments:

  1. OK, a) I LOVE YOUR LOGO! And b) woop woop! So glad to have you back for another year with our Finishing the Series challenge!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design