Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Challenge: 2019 Dystopia Reading Challenge



The 2019 Dystopia Reading Challenge is hosted by Hope, Faith & Books. I love dystopian books but I kind of got burned out on them. I would like to read some more of them in 2019. You can sign up for this challenge here


Goal: Rebel > Read and review 6-10 dystopian books

Rules for this challenge:
- Challenge will run from January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
- You can join at any time before December 1, 2018.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2018.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate!
- Can be combined with other challenges!
- Optional Bingo board!
- Optional hashtag is #2019DystopiaReads


I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you enjoy dystopian books? Do you ever get burnout from certain genres from time to time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design