Saturday, January 12, 2019

Bout of Books 24: Friday Wrap Up


DAILY WRAP UP


Friday’s goals were: Read at least 50 pages. 

Currently reading: Analiese Rising by Brenda Drake (At least, I will start on this one tomorrow.)

Pages read today: 336
Time spent reading today: 9 hours 8 minutes
Books completed today: 1

Friday’s notes: Well, I loved The Wicked King so much that I scrapped reading Analiese Rising today and read The Wicked King again. I devoured it. I'm besotted! Plus, I went to Barnes & Noble to get the B&N Exclusive Edition to add to the one that I got from Amazon on Tuesday. =D

Books Completed

 

How was your fifth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design