Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Challenge: 2019 Contemporary Reading Challenge



The 2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge is hosted by Andi's ABCs. This is a genre that I am just getting into so I am excited to experience more of it. You can sign up for this challenge here


Goal: 3rd Base > read 11 – 15 books

Rules for this challenge:
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019 (books read prior to 1/1/2019 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime you want, though the sign up linky will close Nov. 15, 2019. 
- Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate.
- Optional hashtag is #ContRom2019

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? I'd love some contemporary romance recommendations!

1 comments:

  1. I'm signing up for the challenge too! I'm looking forward to interacting with other bloggers/readers about our love for contemporary romance!

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design