Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Bout of Books 24: Tuesday Wrap Up


DAILY WRAP UP


Tuesday’s goals were: Finish The Cruel Prince

Currently reading: The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black

Pages read today: 97
Time spent reading today: 3 hours 30 minutes
Books completed today: 0

Tuesday’s notes: Hmm...well, not as productive as I would have liked. I have been sick this week so I shall use that as my excuse. And I realize that I am an extremely slow reader. I don't normally take so long to read a book, but perhaps it is because I have read this one before and I am trying to savor it since I love it so much? 

How was your second day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design