Sunday, January 13, 2019

Bout of Books 24: Saturday Wrap Up


DAILY WRAP UP


Saturday’s goals were: Start on Analiese Rising by Brenda Drake

Currently reading: The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black

Pages read today: 219
Time spent reading today: 6 hours 30 minutes
Books completed today: 0

Saturday’s notes: Well, I had an odd day. I didn't start on Analiese Rising. Instead, I bargained with my husband. I asked him to read The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King so that I could have someone to talk about the books with. I begged him to at least listen to it on audiobook. He told me that the only way he would listen to it is if I read it to him myself. So, that is what I did. No matter that I have already read The Cruel Prince once this week and The Wicked King twice. 

How was your sixth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design