Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Bout of Books 26: Tuesday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 26

DAILY WRAP UP


๐Ÿ‘‘
Tuesday’s goals were: Read any amount.
Currently reading: Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu

Pages read today: 26
Time spent reading today: 44 minutes
Books completed today: 0

TUESDAY CHALLENGE
Adaptation Aspirations
What book would you like to see adapted for another medium?
Both The Steel & Stone series by Annette Marie and The Folk of the Air series by Holly Black, hands down! I would love to see these as television or Netflix shows. I think that there is a better story when they can draw it out with a series as opposed to a movie or set of movies.

๐Ÿ‘‘TOTALS FOR THE WEEK๐Ÿ‘‘
Pages read so far: 52
Time spent reading so far: 1 hour 34 minutes
Books completed so far: 0

Tuesday’s notes: I had a very similar reading day to yesterday. Unfortunately, I only got to listen to an audiobook with my kids before they went to bed. My doctor put me on some new meds yesterday and they made me sleep all day. I've never felt so drowsy. I may need to get some different meds. As long as read at least something each day then I call that a win. Here's to tomorrow!

How was your second day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design