Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic:


CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO SWITCH PLACES WITH 
~~~~~

1. 
Piper Griffiths
from the Steel & Stone series by Annette Marie


Piper is the epitome of badassery! She goes after what she wants and she works hard. She doesn't let any weaknesses hold her back. She is loyal and her heart is in the right place. Plus, her combat and fighting skills are unparalleled. If I could kick ass like her I would be floored! Also, she gets to be with Ash...and the very thought of that makes my heart want to explode. Ash is one of my top book boyfriends. And then there's Lyre. She gets to see his beautiful face which is another plus.

2. 
Vhalla Yarl
from the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova


I have so much respect and love for this character. She goes through so much and comes out on top in the end. She is brave, self-sacrificing, and strong. Plus, Aldrik is one of my all-time favorite book boyfriends. 

3. 
Zoey Daniels
from The Collector series by Stacey Marie Brown


Zoey is another kick-ass female that I'd love to switch places with! She has endured a lot, but she still loves with her whole heart. She is fierce and strong. A really remarkable character. Plus, her love interest, Ryker, is all sorts of Thor-esque delicious!

4. 
Emma Carstairs
from The Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare


Yep, another badass female on my list. (Do you think I have a type? Haha.) Emma is my Shadowhunter soulmate. I adore her to bits. Her strength, loyalty, and bravery are so admirable. If I could only be her for a day.

5. 
Nightwing
from DC Comics


Nightwing, a.k.a. Dick Grayson, is one of my all-time favorite superheroes. I love his story and his character. He is strong, determined, and has a good moral compass. 

6. 
Jude Duarte
from The Folk of the Air series by Holly Black


Jude is one of the most hardcore characters that I have had the pleasure of reading about. I adore her! Plus, getting to see Faerie and kiss Cardan are both at the top of my list of bookish-world things to experience. =P

7. 
Kesh Lasota
from The Messenger Chronicles series by Pippa DaCosta


This girl is so complex! I love everything about her. Even how she is kind of morally gray at the beginning of the series. Plus, as a reverse harem book, she gets oodles of gorgeous men to make kissy faces with. I'm a little jealous. =P

8. 
Penryn Young
from the Penryn and the End of Days series by Susan Ee


Penryn is such an awesome character. Her love for her sister is amazing. She goes through so much in the book to try and keep her sister safe. She is strong, resourceful, and brave. I so adore her! Plus, kissing an archangel would be pretty damn incredible.

9. 
Tori Dawson
from The Guild Codex: Spellbound series by Annette Marie


Tori is an amazing character. She is spunky, fun, and she speaks her mind. Sometimes that may get her into trouble, but that is what makes her character so real. Plus, her best friends are three hot-as-fire mages. So there's that. Eye candy to the nth degree!

10. 
Inej Ghafa
from the Six of Crows series by Leigh Bardugo


Inej is a survivor, plain and simple. I like that she always seems to have a positive outlook even at the worst of times. She is loyal, beautiful, and her skill with knives makes my heart beat faster. A total badass, and best of all is that I don't really think she tries to be one. She just is. Yes, and kissing Kaz Brekker is also at the top of my bookish-world fantasies. (But I'm not alone there, amiright?)


Well, looking at my list this week it is obvious that I wish that I were a badass. Haha. What are your favorite badass characters? Have you read any of the titles listed above? What are some book worlds that you would love to visit (or live in)? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh love seeing Emma up there! She is so fantastic and I adore her to bits! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design