Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday/WWW


Can't Wait Wednesday is a meme hosted by Wishful Endings. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday which was hosted by Breaking the Spine. In this post, we spotlight upcoming releases that we are super jazzed about.

WWW Wednesday is a meme currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words and previously hosted by A Daily Rhythm. This meme tackles three questions each week:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


Title: Never-Contented Things
Author: Sarah Porter
Publisher:  Tor Teen
Published: March 19, 2019
Pages: 368
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

Seductive. Cruel. Bored
Be wary of… 

Prince and his fairy courtiers are staggeringly beautiful, unrelentingly cruel, and exhausted by the tedium of the centuries―until they meet foster-siblings Josh and Ksenia. Drawn in by their vivid emotions, undying love for each other, and passion for life, Prince will stop at nothing to possess them.

First seduced and then entrapped by the fairies, Josh and Ksenia learn that the fairies' otherworldly gifts come at a terrible price―and they must risk everything in order to reclaim their freedom.




Thoughts


This book sounds really great to me. I love a good dark fantasy. I have read so many mixed reviews on this book. The good reviews sound great, and the negative reviews make me want to read it even more if that makes any sense. I think that you can grasp things from negative reviews that you can't from positive ones. And not every book is right for everyone, but I think this one is right up my alley. I'm excited about this one.



Still, SO MANY rereads right now! =P

Currently Reading

 
22%                     15%
(Reread)                       (Reread)

I didn't get any reading time with hubby this week, so Crooked Kingdom is still pending. Hopefully, we'll get some time to read together this weekend.

Recently Finished

02/28/2019               03/01/2019
 
   
(Reread)                      (Reread)


03/02/2019               03/03/2019
 
   

03/04/2019               03/06/2019
 
   
(Reread)                      (Reread)

Reading Next

 

My TBR is actually up in the air at the moment. I expect to read these two short stories that I never got around to reading from the Shadow and Bone series, but if my mood changes then so shall my reading choices. I have been a total mood reader lately. So many rereads, and then there was that phase of contemporary romance that I went through last month. I guess we shall see...



What is a book that you are patiently (or not so much) waiting on? What books have you been reading recently? Feel free to leave the link to your Waiting on Wednesday and/or WWW post!

1 comments:

  1. Your pick is sounds like a dark but seductive book! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design