Thursday, May 12, 2022

#Readathon: Bout of Books 34 Wednesday Wrap Up

 

BOUT OF BOOKS 34

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Wednesday’s goals were: Read any amount. 
Currently reading: Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A Throne of Ruin (Deliciously Dark Fairytales #2) by K.F. Breene

Pages read today: 97
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 58 minutes
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 267
Time spent reading so far: 4 hours 58 minutes
Books completed so far: 0

Wednesday’s notes: Perhaps I should not have decided to take part in a readathon when I am currently fighting some sort of infection. Luckily, feeling like death is upon me did not totally discourage me from reading. At this point, I might actually finish one book during this readathon. =P Someone please come and exorcise whatever demon is causing this inner turmoil so I can get back to reading.

How was your third day of the Bout of Books readathon? What books have you been reading for the challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design