Tuesday, May 10, 2022

#Readathon: Bout of Books 34 Monday Wrap Up


DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Monday’s goals were: Read any amount. 
Currently reading: Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A Throne of Ruin (Deliciously Dark Fairytales #2) by K.F. Breene

Pages read today: 93
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 49 minutes
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 93
Time spent reading so far: 1 hour 49 minutes
Books completed so far: 0

Monday’s notes: For this readathon, I decided not to set very strict goals each day for my reading. My life has been kind of crazy for months because of family issues and poor health so I have a lot of stress at the moment. That aside, I still wanted to at least read something, even the smallest amount, every single day of the readathon. So that is going to be my goal pretty much each day. And today I met that goal so I am a happy camper. 

How was your first day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What are your reading goals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design