Tuesday, May 10, 2022

#Readathon: Bout of Books 34 Tuesday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 34

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Tuesday’s goals were: Read any amount. 
Currently reading: Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A Throne of Ruin (Deliciously Dark Fairytales #2) by K.F. Breene

Pages read today: 77
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 23m
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 170
Time spent reading so far: 3 hours 
Books completed so far: 0

Tuesday’s notes: I actually had quite a busy day so my reading took a little nosedive. I also had a headache most of the day so when I wasn't that busy I just didn't much feel like reading. And that's okay. Self-care first, ya'll. I am hoping that I will be feeling a bit better tomorrow but I have been getting these headaches a lot lately so we'll see. I do have things to do in the morning but I should be free to read more in the late afternoon and evening.

How was your second day of the Bout of Books readathon? What is your progress so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design