Tuesday, May 17, 2022

#Readathon: Bout of Books 34 Sunday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 34

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Sunday’s goals were: Read any amount. ❌
Currently reading: About to start Phase of Fate (Phase Mountain Pack #1) by Coralee June.

Pages read today: 0
Time spent reading today: 0
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read: 528
Time spent reading: 10 hours 43 minutes
Books completed: 2

Sunday’s notes: Yeah, Sunday's wrap-up is a bit late because Monday was my son's birthday and so Sunday was filled with all the birthday things. This also means I didn't get any reading done on Sunday. But that's okay. (I did end up reading an entire book on Monday so that kind of makes up for it, I think.) Birthdays are important to celebrate with the people that you love. Overall, I didn't get as much reading done as I hoped that I would this week but I did finish two books, one of which I have been reading for months, so it wasn't half bad either. I'll see you all for the next Bout of Books!

How did you end your Bout of Books readathon? What did you accomplish this week? Any new favorite books?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design