Saturday, May 14, 2022

#Readathon: Bout of Books 34 Friday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 34

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Friday’s goals were: Finish A Throne of Ruin (Deliciously Dark Fairytales #2) by K.F. Breene. 
Currently reading: Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Pages read today: 81
Time spent reading today: 2 hours 2 minutes
Books completed today: 1

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 391
Time spent reading so far: 8 hours 5 minutes
Books completed so far: 1

Friday’s notes: Yay! It has happened, friends! I have finally finished a book for this readathon! (Cue the choir singing and the fireworks going off in the background.) I am actually quite glad at reaching my tiny goal. I think that my next goal should be to finish Opal tomorrow...

How was your fifth day of the Bout of Books readathon? What books have you been reading so far for the challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design