Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

I participated in TTT faithfully for a good portion of last year and then my mental and physical health took a nosedive and I ghosted on it. I'm still not in the best place healthwise but I am doing a tad bit better than I was. I always love looking at everyone's TTT posts and I miss it so I have decided that I am going to start 2020 off on the right foot and start posting again. ðŸ˜ƒ I am a day late this week but we're going to overlook that. ðŸ˜„

This week's topic is: 

Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020
~~~~~

Here is my top 20!

JAN 7
  


JAN 21


JAN 30


FEB 4
 


FEB 11


FEB 17


FEB 18


MAR 3
 


MAR 14


APR 3


APR 7


MAY 5


MAY 19


JUN 9


JUN 30


Which new releases are you looking forward to for the first half of 2020? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design