Thursday, January 9, 2020

BOUT OF BOOKS 27: Thursday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 27

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Thursday’s goals were: Finish one book. 
Currently reading: The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski & Dracula by Bram Stoker

Pages read today: 276
Time spent reading today: 8 hours 18 minutes
Books completed today: 1

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 862
Time spent reading so far: 26 hours 9 minutes
Books completed so far: 2

Thursday’s notes: I was able to finish one of my books so I reached my goal for today. Yay! I will be starting a new ebook and a new audiobook next and I still have to complete the two books that I am currently reading. 

How was your fourth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? How many books have you completed so far?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design