Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Discovered in 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is Bookish Discoveries I Made In 2019 and I am going with : 

Authors I Discovered in 2019
And the Books I Read By Them
~~~~~
1.) Meghan Quinn
  

2.) Maya Hughes
 

3.) Ember Leigh
   
   

4.) L.A. Cotton
 

5.) Harlow Cole
 

6.) Lisa Brown Roberts
 

7.) Michelle Gross
 

8.) Monica Murphy
   

9.) Anna B. Doe
  

10.) L.J. Shen

What bookish discoveries did you make in 2019? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design