Tuesday, January 14, 2020

BOUT OF BOOKS 27: Sunday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 27

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Sunday’s goals were: Finish reading The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski.
Currently reading: The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski, Dracula by Bram Stoker, Fire Falling (Air Awakens #2) by Elise Kova

Pages read today: 377
Time spent reading today: 11 hours 3 minutes
Books completed today: 1

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read: 1,338
Time spent reading: 40 hours 18 minutes
Books completed: 3

Sunday’s notes: I didn't finish the book that I set out to finish but I did start a reread of a series that I have been meaning to reread. I finished the first book of the series, Ait Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elise Kova. Overall, I think I did okay with this readathon. I finished three books, read 40% of The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski, read 15% of Dracula by Bram Stoker, and read 13% of Fire Falling (Air Awakens #2) by Elise Kova. 

How was your last day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What did you accomplish this week during the read-a-thon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design