Thursday, January 9, 2020

BOUT OF BOOKS 27: Wednesday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 27

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Wednesday’s goals were: Finish one story in the Witcher short story anthology I'm currently reading. 
Currently reading: The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski, Dracula by Bram Stoker, & Teardrop Shot by Tijan

Pages read today: 169
Time spent reading today: 6 hours 2 minutes
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 586
Time spent reading so far: 17 hours 51 minutes
Books completed so far: 1

Wednesday’s notes: I was able to meet my goal for today. I read the next story in the Witcher anthology that I am currently reading. I also read a few chapters of Dracula by Bram Stoker and I also started Teardrop Shot by Tijan and read a quarter of it. 

How was your third day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What books have you been reading for the challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design