Saturday, January 11, 2020

BOUT OF BOOKS 27: Friday Wrap Up

BOUT OF BOOKS 27

DAILY WRAP UP


 ⚔  ðŸ‘‘  
Friday’s goals were: Finish reading The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski. 
Currently reading: The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski & Dracula by Bram Stoker

Pages read today: 40
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 12 minutes
Books completed today: 0

👑TOTALS FOR THE WEEK👑
Pages read so far: 902
Time spent reading so far: 27 hours 21 minutes
Books completed so far: 2

Friday’s notes: I wasn't as disciplined today as I should have been. I only read a tiny bit in each of the books I am currently reading. But I guess that a little is better than none. I am hoping to finally finish reading The Last Wish (The Witcher #0.5) by Andrzej Sapkowski tomorrow. Wish me luck!

How was your fifth day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon? What books have you been reading so far for the challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design