Sunday, December 30, 2018

Challenge: Dancing with Fantasy & Sci-Fi



Okay, so I really enjoy Bingo reading challenges. Heck, I love Bingo period. So I thought that this challenge was kind of cool. This one is more about completing an entire Bingo card instead of getting a Bingo for every line but that just makes it more challenging, right? This challenge is hosted by A Dance with Books. You can sign up for this challenge here





Goal: Complete at least one of the three Bingo cards.

Rules for this challenge:
- You can do 1, 2 or all 3 sections.
- With each section, you are allowed 1 Double-Up. Double-Up means you can use 1 book for 2 prompts. Preferred is not to at all but if for some reason you are struggling with time or a prompt you can.
- In the general sections, you can use both fantasy and sci-fi books but not other genres.
- Graphic novels, comics, audiobooks and novella’s are allowed.
- Rereads count.
- You can step into this reading challenge at any point. I’m starting it in January 2019 but in reality, this is a reading challenge you can fit for yourself in any way you like. If you want to start in May and end April the year after, that is totally fine.

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Does Bingo excite you or do you find it boring? Are you taking part in any Fantasy or Science Fiction reading challenges in 2019? Let me know in the comments!

1 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design