Saturday, December 8, 2018

Challenge: Beat the Backlist 2019 Sign Ups


Sign-ups have opened for the Beat the Backlist Challenge! I adore this challenge and the mini-challenges that are included. I love reading backlist titles so this challenge is right up my alley.



This challenge is hosted by Novel KnightSign up for this challenge here

Goal: 75 Backlist Books

I will be taking part in the Hogwarts Mini Challenge on Team Ravenclaw!


Rules for this challenge:
~ The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
~ Only books published in 2018 or earlier will count.
~ All books must be started and finished in 2019.
~ Any novel, novella, graphic novel, manga, or anthology bind-up counts for this challenge. If it's considered a book on Goodreads, it's fair game! (i.e. a short story would not count but a novella or bind-up of short stories would.)
~ Rereads are okay!
~ Optional hashtag is #BeatTheBacklist or #BeatTheBacklist2019


I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!

I don't have an official TBR set up for 2019 yet, but here are a few things that I plan to read.

~ Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
(Reread books 1-5.)
~ Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
~ The Lotus Wars series by Jay Kristoff
(Reread book 1.)



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you read many backlist titles or do you mostly stick to new releases?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design