Sunday, December 30, 2018

Challenge: 2019 Audiobook Challenge Sign-ups!



The 2019 Audiobook challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens. I have participated in this challenge for the last two years and I have been enjoying it. I have been able to knock more books off of my TBR by listening to books while I do everyday things like commuting to work, doing chores, tinkering on the interwebs, or taking a walk. You can sign up for this challenge here



Goal: Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15 books

Rules for this challenge:
Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you listen to any books on audio?

1 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you've enjoyed our challenge and are coming back for another year. I hope you find some great reads/listens. Good luck on all of your challenges.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design