Monday, December 10, 2018

Challenge: The Bad Boys of Romance Challenge


Okay, so I am going to give this challenge a go in 2019. This year I have latched on to contemporary romance. A lot of these books have the bad boy trope so I figure, why not? I would definitely like to broaden my horizons and read outside my comfort zone a bit. Even if it is only a handful of books. And since I have started to get into contemporary romance where I didn't before, I might actually do better with this challenge than I think!


This challenge is hosted by Delighted ReaderSign up for this challenge here

Goal: Level One - 5-9 Books - Capturing the Bad Boy

Rules for this challenge:
~ Minimum goal of 5 books.
~ Books must feature a bad boy hero: Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc.
~ Only romance series accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
~ Sign-ups close November 30, 2019.


I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you read books with bad boys? If so, who is your favorite or most recent favorite bad boy?

1 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So glad you could join our Bad Boys Challenge, Vanessa! Cheering you on. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design