Sunday, December 30, 2018

Challenge: 2019 Library Love Challenge



The 2019 Audiobook challenge is hosted by Angel's Guilty Pleasures. I didn't do so hot with this challenge in 2018. I did read several books from my Kindle Unlimited membership (which I count as a Library membership), but I didn't actually get to go to my local library because of the hundreds of dollars in late fees that my kids and I racked up. So yeah. This year's goal is to pay those off and get back to loving my library. It's one of the things that I love about living in a larger metropolitan area - there are multiple branches of the public library to choose from!  You can sign up for this challenge here




Goal: Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books

Rules for this challenge:
Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. 
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
- Optional tag is #LibraryLoveChallenge

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!


Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you utilize your public library or use Kindle Unlimited? Or are your bookshelves overflowing and your pocketbook empty? Let me know if you are participating in this challenge this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design