Sunday, December 30, 2018

Challenge: 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge Sign-Ups!



The Tackle My TBR challenge is hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads. I am already doing another backlist title challenges, but this one is set up a little differently so I'm doing both. The more the merrier, right? Like most readers, I have a backlist that is of monstrous proportions and I need to focus most of my reading time on knocking out that backlog. You can sign up for this challenge here


Goal: Touchdown > read 61+ TBR books

Rules for this challenge:
Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
Optional hashtag is #TackleMyTBR2019

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!

Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you read many backlist titles or do you mostly stick to new releases?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design