Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Book Series I Want to Be Made Into TV Shows + Five of My Favorite TV Shows Based on Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "In honor of Fall, do a TV themed topic". I chose to spotlight five book series I want to be made into television shows + five of my favorite television shows based on books. Here we go!

*Clicking the images will take you to Goodreads.








Have you read any of the series listed above? What book or series of books would you most like to see made into a television series? What are some of your favorite television series that are based on books? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design