Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon


Wishful Endings is hosting a Readathon, complete with challenges, a twitter chat and more! Click here for more information.

I am rather excited for this read-a-thon! I read so many books, and I love having a motivator in place to help me accomplish my reading goals. Read-a-thons are one of my favorite things to participate in within the reading blogosphere. 

My goal for this read-a-thon is to complete 10-15 books between September 12th and September 26th. I don't really have a page count goal or a time goal, but I will add this information to my final post if I have it. 

Here are the books that I intend to read for this read-a-thon, if I can get through them all:


The Portal to Kerberos (Elementals, #4) un/FAIR Gamescape: Overworld (Nova Project #1) Fear the Drowning Deep Fates Divided (Halven Rising, #1) The Lying Planet Yesterday's Heroes (Boomers #0.5) The Judas Contact (Boomers #1) Deadly Genesis (Boomers #2) Chasing Rabbits (The Underground, #1) Chasing Cats (The Underground, #2) Nameless (Nameless, #1) Clanless (Nameless, #2) The Perilous Journey of the Not So Innocuous Girl (The Perilous Journey of the Not So Innocuous Girl #1) The Perilous Journey Of The Much Too Spontaneous Girl (The Perilous Journey Of The Not So Innocuous Girl #2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design