Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017". 

So, looking back at my reads so far this year, I have read exactly 10 books that were released in 2017. So I guess I have my list! =P Click the covers to go to the Goodreads pages.

1. Immortal Fire (Red Winter Trilogy #3) by Annette Marie



My review can be found here.

2. The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo


My review can be found here.

3. Royal Bastards (Royal Bastards #1) by Andrew Shvarts


My review can be found here.

4. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas


My review can be found here.

5. Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerve #1) by Marissa Meyer, Douglas Holgate


My review can be found here.

6. Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark #1) by Veronica Roth


I haven't written a review of this yet, but you can read some of my thoughts while I was reading from my Goodreads here.

7. Guardian of Secrets (Library Jumpers #2) by Brenda Drake



My review can be found here

8. Frostblood (Frostblood Saga #1) by Elly Blake



My review can be found here

9. Nightwing, Volume 1: Better Than Batman (Nightwing Volume IV #1) by Tim Seeley, Yanick Paquette, Javier Fernández, Chris Sotomayor, Carlos M. Mangual


My review can be found here

10. King's Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard


I haven't written a review of this yet, but you can read some of my thoughts while I was reading from my Goodreads here.


Have you read any of the titles listed above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design