Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read (Looking Forward To Reading) In 2018". 

Thinking back on that TBR list, there are so many books that I just need to read already. As we all know, catching up on that pile of books that we need or want to read can be daunting. Instead of listing the new releases that I am looking forward to, I am going to make a list of books that I resolve to finally read in 2018.


1. The Young Elites series by Marie Lu

2. The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien


I have started The Fellowship of the Ring several times, but have never finished it. I need to finish this series this year. Perhaps audiobooks will help!

3. Starbound series by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

4. The Chronicles of Koa series by K.N. Lee

5. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

6. The Broken Empire series by Mark Lawrence

7. The Lotus War series by Jay Kristoff


I have only read the first book in this series, but I desperately want to finish the series!

8. The Immortal Mercenary series by Conner Kressley


9. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor


Another series that I have only read the first book from. I actually may have to reread the first book because it has been at least two years since I read the first book!


10. The Across the Universe series by Beth Revis


I began this book earlier this year, but I only got about 30% through it before I stopped reading. It's been a rough year for me, so I hope that 2018 warrants more reading time! This is a series that I definitely want to finish!


What are some of the books that you are looking forward to reading in 2018? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design