Sunday, November 5, 2023

SCIFIMONTH 2023 | NOVEMBER (& SCIFIMONTH) TBR

 

SCIFIMONTH & NOVEMBER TBR

I am not so quick on the draw this month. I meant to post my SciFiMonth TBR several days ago but time got away from me. I am a chronic mood reader so what I read may change drastically. I will split my monthly TBR into SciFiMonth-specific books and then all the rest for November that I'd also like to get to. All right then, friends, here we go!

* Book covers link to Goodreads.

SCIFIMONTH TBR


AND ALL THE REST FOR NOVEMBER TBR



What books are you looking forward to this month? Are you reading anything for SciFiMonth? There are a bunch of books on my TBR that are spooky month leftovers that I didn't get to. Since I am a mood reader my TBR tends to be all over the place. Do you tend to stick to your TBRs each month or are you a mood reader like me? Feel free to share a link to your November TBR post!

2 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design