Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Humorous and Amusing Book Titles

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. It was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for book bloggers to ponder over and create their top ten list.


FUNNY BOOK TITLES
~~~~~
Now, I don't know that these are funny per se, but perhaps humorous or amusing in my twisted little mind. My husband will be the first one to tell you that when they were handing out funny bones and senses of humor at birth, I was handed a whole heap of awkwardness instead. So there's not a lot that I think is super funny like regular folks. But I digress. Moving on to the list!


*Books link to Goodreads*
Since I am woefully bad when it comes to humor, let me know some book titles that you think are humorous. Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

2 comments:

  1. I love this list! I haven't ever heard of My Ideal Boyfriend Is a Croissant, but that made me laugh out loud. And I had the same thoughts when I saw Dark Arts and a Daiquiri. I still need to read that series.
    Jen @ Star-Crossed Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I actually think that My Ideal Boyfriend Is A Croissant was titled something different previously and was rereleased with the new title. I'm not sure what the old title was. And you should definitely read the Guild Codex series when you have a chance. It's amazing!

      Delete

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design