Saturday, November 24, 2018

Challenge: 2019 New Release Challenge Sign Up!


It's that time of year again! Time to think about all of the reading challenges that we want to participate in during 2019. I admit that I am a make-a-list sort of person. So while creating a TBR for next year and making a list of challenges that I'd like to participate in and can be daunting, it is also exciting! Here's the first challenge that I will be taking part in next year.


This challenge is hosted by (un) Conventional Bookworms. This year I want to focus more on backlist titles, but I don't want to miss out on some of my most anticipated new releases. This challenge should help me stay on track with those. Sign up for this challenge here.

Goal: 1-30 Books - New Release Newbie

Rules for this challenge:
~ Books have to be released and reviewed in 2019.
~ Books can be used in other challenges.
~ The minimum length to qualify is 100 pages (in any format).
~ Sign-ups will be open until September 1, 2019.
~ You do NOT have to be a blogger to participate!
~ Optional Twitter tag: #2019NewReleaseChallenge

I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!

Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you read more new releases or more backlist titles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design