Sunday, November 25, 2018

Challenge: The 2019 #LETSREADINDIE Reading Challenge


The sign-ups are open! This challenge has been one of my favorites to participate in so far this year. I have discovered so many incredible books and have found some new insta-buy authors. I couldn't have had a better year reading-wise because of this challenge. I am so excited to take part again in 2019 and discover even more new book loves!



This challenge is hosted by As Told By TinaSign up for this challenge here

Goal: 50+ Books - Master

Rules for this challenge:
~ Challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2019 and you can sign-up anytime.
~ All books must be indie or published by an indie publisher.
~ All formats and all genres count!
~ Re-reads allowed and books can be used for other challenges!
~ You do NOT have to be a blogger to participate.
~ Optional hashtag is #LetsReadIndie19


I will be adding more challenges to my 2019 Challenge Page as I sign up!



Will you be participating in any reading challenges in 2019? Do you enjoy reading indie titles? If not, why do you stick to mainstream books?

1 comments:

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design