Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books With A Dystopian Setting

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different question for bloggers to ponder over. 

This week's topic is "Top Ten Books With X Setting". The setting that I chose to highlight is dystopian settings. I adore dystopian books! I can't get enough of them. I actually have a top 12 this week instead of a top ten. I chose to only feature books that I have read before, so here we go!




And here are a couple more lesser known dystopian books that you may or may not have heard of before. I recommend them if you enjoy Young Adult Dystopian books!




Do you read dystopian books? Have you read any of the titles listed above? Feel free to leave the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Layout graphics by Fangirl Faction Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design